Mobile Torque offers a range of internet solutions to businesses in South Africa. Our primary focus is on providing
high-speed internet connectivity to businesses through Business Fibre and Microwave Services. These services are
cost-effective and reliable, making them an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.
Mobile Torque’s Business Fibre Services are available in over 40,000 connected buildings in South Africa. We leverage off of the DFA network that covers a large geographic area. This extensive network ensures that our
customers can enjoy fast and reliable internet connectivity.
As Mobile Torque have a large IP network and high capacity Peering and IP Transit services not only can we offer your business a reliable service, but at a price point that is hard to beat.
Mobile Torque offers fibre broadband services to businesses in South Africa on a 24-month contract. This means that businesses can budget on a cost that will remain stable over a longer term.
Your businesses can choose from speeds starting at 25Mbps all the way up to 1Gbps. This range of speeds ensures that you can find a package that matches your specific needs.
In addition to our fibre broadband services, Mobile Torque offers a range of additional add-on services and network security offerings to help businesses enhance their internet connectivity and ensure their networks are secure.
- We offer a number of Business Internet Services including Business Fibre, Business Wireless and, Business Fibre with Wireless Backup
- Hosted PBX, which allows businesses to have a cloud-based phone system that is accessible from anywhere. This enables businesses to have a professional phone system without the need for expensive hardware or maintenance costs.
- We also offer VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), which allows businesses to save money on their phone bills while also providing a more reliable and flexible communication solution.
- We also offer a Layer 2 QinQ based service for 3rd Party Service Providers, where we are able to offer a short or long term QinQ based services delivered over Wireless – Business Wireless Express
Mobile Torque also provides network security offerings to help businesses protect their networks from cyber threats. We offer fully managed TZ Series Sonicwall Firewalls that include a number of enterprise-grade features such as intrusion prevention, content filtering, and application control. These features help businesses protect their networks from malware, viruses, and other cyber threats.
Key Features of Mobile Torque Business Fibre
- A range of bandwidth capacities starting at 25Mbps up to 1Gbps
- Symmetrical Services for equal upload and download speeds
- 8 hour mean time to repair (MTTR) service level agreement with proactive monitoring
- Coverage in more than 40000 connected building and near-net buildings that require short
- Wholesale and Retail pricing available.
- Installation Fee from from R2500.
- Monthly Wholesale Service starting from under R1400 per month.
- No bursting above the purchased capacity
- No service aggregation allowed
- 24 month contract
* Full Terms contained in SLA / MSA